About the California Ambulance Association
Founded in 1948, the California Ambulance Association (CAA) represents the interests of emergency and non-emergency ambulance service providers serving nearly every county of the state of California. As healthcare’s first responders, the association is dedicated to assuring the delivery of excellent pre-hospital care to the people of California by promoting recognized industry best practices.
- Serve as the voice and resource on behalf of private enterprise emergency and non-emergency ambulance services.
- Promote high quality, efficient and medically appropriate patient care.
- Advocate the value that pre-hospital care provides in achieving positive patient outcomes.
- Promote effective and fiscally responsible EMS systems and establish standards for system design.
The association’s active members are successful independent businesses:
- Ranging in size from small community services to large regional ambulance providers
- Serving rural, suburban and urban areas in nearly every county of the state
- Offering emergency and non-emergency services at the BLS, ALS and CCT level in various EMS system designs as well as other value-added healthcare and transportation services
- Representing for-profit and non-profit organizations, including family-operated, community-based and corporate entities
- Featuring leaders in the field of emergency medical services
The CAA’s associate member category includes ambulance services that are government operated, fire-department based as well as air ambulance providers. The commercial member category includes vendors of emergency medical products and services.
|2017 Annual Convention & Reimbursement Conference|
9/19/2017 - 9/22/2017
1404 Vacation Road
San Diego, CA 92109